OxyCare® Clinic is based in Jordan. OxyCare® Clinic was established in Amman/Jordan in 2008 for the purpose of providing biomedical treatment for children in the Middle East who suffer from:
• Autistic spectrum disorders (ASD’s)
• Attention deficit disorder (ADD)
• Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
• Learning difficulties
• Cerebral Palsy
At OxyCare®, we strive to provide medical treatment for children with the above conditions. We are always on the look for new, effective, and safe treatment modalities. In addition to vitamins and diet counseling, OxyCare® provides:
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT)
- Neurofeedback Therapy
- Auditory Integration Therapy
- Biomedical (supplements & diet) treatment
- Diet Consultation
- Cleansing of Heavy Metals
OxeCare® staff includes a DAN doctors, a DAN pharmacologist, bio feedback therapists, hyperbaric oxygen therapists, auditory integration therapists, and a dietitians. Clinic staff work to evaluate all cases, where a personalized treatment plan is outlined for each child.
Please note that OxyCare® does not have any branches out side of Jordan.